1) Use cashless payment modes (Transponders or bank cards)
2) Then we remind key safety features recommended by WHO (for each of this principle we make a smal pictogram with key words below):
- Wash your hands frequently (regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water);
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue;
- Use and dispose of single-use tissues;
- Maintain social distancing and consequently greet without shaking hands, without hugging (maintain at least 1 meter distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing);
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth;
- Avoid gatherings, limit displacements and contacts.
And we end by:
TCH has taken measures to stem coronavirus-19 spreading, without your involvment our efforts will be in vain.
Safety is the concern of each one, please join us in our fight against coronavirus-19.