In connection with the specifics of its activity, "Two Capitals Highway" LLC deals with two categories of consumers:
- direct consumers, represented by “Russian Highways” State Company, in the course of implementation of Concession Agreement No. K-3 dd. 18.11.2014 on Financing, Construction and Toll Operation of Moscow – St. Petersburg Highway at Sections km 543 – km 646 and km 646 – km 684
- end consumers - the users of the Highway sections km 543 - km 646 and km 646 - km 684 (Sections 7 & 8, respectively).
We strive to interact with our customers and other stakeholders in compliance with high standards of health and safety, quality of service, environment protection, code of conduct, and sustainability. In this regard, the "Two Capitals Highway" undertakes the obligations listed below.
High operation and service standards.
- To ensure continuous and smooth movement of vehicles along the Highway throughout the life cycle.
- Maintain the necessary Highway capacity in accordance with the requirements established by law and the Concession Agreement.
- Use modern technologies at the stage of Highway operation.
- Maintain the Highway in proper operational condition throughout its entire service life in accordance with legal and contractual criteria.
- Render services to users in accordance with the requirements determined by applicable law and the concession agreement.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and continuously improve the quality management system in accordance with ISO requirements
Comply with ethical principles
Provide work based on the following principles:
- "Respect": to stakeholders - by taking their opinion into account when making business decisions; to clients - by providing sufficient, accurate, and transparent information about the company and the services rendered.
- “Integrity”: Implementation and regular review of processes aimed at ensuring ethical and anti-corruption behavior; maintaining a truthful approach in all matters related to advertising and public relations.
- “Fair Competition”: Adopting objective procedures for selecting suppliers based on established and transparent criteria.
- "Obligation": Accepting and fulfilling obligations to all interested parties.
- "Data protection": Providing all interested parties with guarantees on security of personal and commercial information by adhering to the principles of confidentiality and security of information.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of environmental legislation at the entire operation stage.
- Introduce methods of work aimed at energy and resource conservation.
- Minimize the amount of waste, and increase the level of waste sorting and recycling.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and continually improve an environmental management system in accordance with ISO requirements
Close attention to health and safety
- Strive to achieve zero occupational accidents.
- Conduct work based on hazard identification data and industrial risk assessment.
- Introduce and implement a concept aimed at identifying and eliminating potential incidents.
- Encourage the participation of employees in resolving issues related to labor protection, industrial, and fire safety.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and continually improve a health and safety management system in accordance with ISO requirements
Providing development opportunities
- Provide the necessary conditions for the training and development of the Company's employees.
- Promote the employees’ career development.
- Introduce a system for assessing the personal performance of each employee based on annual interviews.
- To increase the motivation of the employees in achieving goals, and fulfilling company plans.
The senior management of Two Capitals Highway guarantees that this Policy is communicated to each employee, and also undertakes to implement and maintain this Policy in all structural units and activities of the Company.